YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE REAL ESTATE ROUNDTABLE
This Folsom Real Estate Roundtable is a must for anyone:
1) Buying or selling their own home or rental property
2) Wishing to add properties to their real estate portfolio
3) With questions regarding 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges
4) Needing refinance, modification or short sale assistance
5) Needing to be pre-approved for an FHA, VA or Conventional loan
6) Wishing more information from experts regarding the state of the economy, foreclosures, short sales and distressed properties.
7) Having questions in general about real estate Agency, Contracts, Negotiations and Escrow.
Folsom Real Estate Roundtable sponsored by Umpqua Bank and Coldwell Banker Specialists
Jeff Frazier, ‘Charley’ Schmitt and Ken Mori are experts in Folsom Real Estate. With a combined experience of over 60 years, this Folsom Real Estate workshop will be free of charge to the public with seating limited to 25 on
OCTOBER 14, 2010 6:00 pm-?
Folsom Public Library In The Georgia Murray Bldg. at
411 Stafford Street, Folsom, CA 95630
Come to the Folsom Real Estate Roundtable.
Hey, great post, I’ve just subscribed to your site to keep abreast with your latest news. Nice work and keep it coming !
Comments are closed.